Wild Blueberry & Raspberry Bliss Balls
I love making Bliss Balls. So much so, that my last business was solely making Bliss Balls and supplying them in Cafe's and health food shops!
That's why I can't believe I haven't attempted a Wild Blueberry Bliss Ball until now!
I've made these 'Christmas pudding' style with a little Wild Blueberry sauce on top as well as Wild Blueberry in the ball mix itself.
I love to add a lot of Wild Blueberry to my recipes simply because I love getting that dark rich colour and of course I'm a self-confessed-antioxidant-piggy.....but you can reduce the amount you use and this will give you a much lighter colour.
For the Ball mixture
1 Cup Cashews
1 Cup Desiccated Coconut
1 Cup pitted Dates
2.5 Tbs Wild Blueberry powder (you can buy HERE)
1 Cup Frozen Raspberries
2.5 Tbs melted Coconut Oil
1 tsp Vanilla
For the Wild Blueberry sauce
2 Tbs Tahini
1 Tbs Wild Blueberry powder
1 Tbs Coconut Oil
1 Tbs Honey
METHOD FOR BALLS
1. In a food processor, add all of the Cashews, Desiccated Coconut & Wild Blueberry powder and process till ground (I like a little texture so I don't over process)
2. Add the Dates, melted coconut oil and vanilla to the food processor & set aside
3. Add the frozen Raspberries into a pan and over a low heat, defrost them stirring them until they become a liquid - allow them to bubble a little to bring out their flavour but be careful not to burn the mixture
4. Add this to the processor with the other ingredients & blend till evenly distributed.
5. Roll into balls and put in the freezer to set for 30 minutes.
METHOD FOR SAUCE
1. In a bowl, add all of your ingredients & mix well.
2. Making sure your bliss balls are quite cold, dunk the top of the ball into the sauce allowing any excess sauce to drip off, and place upright on a tray
3. At this stage, you can decorate the top with anything you like, such as broken pieces of raspberries (as shown in picture), hemp seeds, pepitas etc.
4. Refrigerate to set and enjoy with friends and family!
Have a beautiful day and look after your health - it's your most important asset!
Love Nat x
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published